HOME POPULAR Love Life Inspiration Motivation Funny Friendship Family Faith Happy Hurt Sad Cute Success Wisdom ALL TOPICS Animals Art Attitude Beauty Business Birthdays Dreams Facts Fitness Food Forgiving Miss You Nature Peace Smile So True Sports Teenage Trust Movie TV Weddings More.. AUTHORS Einstein Plato Aristotle Twain Monroe Jefferson Wilde Carroll Confucius Hepburn Dalai Lama Lewis Lincoln Mandela Lao Tzu Ford More.. Affirmations Birthday Wishes
Follow On Pinterest

Truth Of God Quotes

1 2
Text Quotes
Your gift to God is honesty. God’s gift to you is truth  (Truth Of God Quotes) I’ve always felt protected. That’s the God’s honest truth.  (Truth Of God Quotes) All truth is God’s truth  (Truth Of God Quotes) There is no God higher than truth  (Truth Of God Quotes) God is truth and light his shadow  (Truth Of God Quotes) There is no God greater than truth  (Truth Of God Quotes) The Scriptures are the truth from God  (Truth Of God Quotes) Truth is the right designation of God  (Truth Of God Quotes) It is for truth that God created genius  (Truth Of God Quotes) God is not in strength but in truth  (Truth Of God Quotes) To love God passionately is to love truth passionately  (Truth Of God Quotes) Ahimsa is my God, and Truth is my God  (Truth Of God Quotes) Plato stands for the union of truth and goodness in the supreme idea of God  (Truth Of God Quotes) Truth is God, and truth overrides all our plans  (Truth Of God Quotes) Satyagraha is search for Truth, and God is Truth  (Truth Of God Quotes) Though God may be Love, God is Truth above all  (Truth Of God Quotes) Angels are pure thoughts from God, winged with Truth and Love  (Truth Of God Quotes) The Bible is the authoritative Word of God and contains all truth  (Truth Of God Quotes) A half-truth is 90% of the story. The other 10% is tithed to God.  (Truth Of God Quotes) Anyone who seeks truth seeks God, whether or not he realizes it  (Truth Of God Quotes) Our concern with truth is simply an echo of our concern with God .  (Truth Of God Quotes) I do not believe that the truth can ever be in conflict with God  (Truth Of God Quotes) That is the voice of God because its the voice of truth and experience  (Truth Of God Quotes) Since God is truth, a contempt for truth is equally a contempt for God  (Truth Of God Quotes) Freedom from all attachment is the realization of God as Truth  (Truth Of God Quotes) Truth is Mormonism. God is the author of it  (Truth Of God Quotes) One God, one market, one truth, one consumer  (Truth Of God Quotes) God alone is truth, everything else is transitory and illusory  (Truth Of God Quotes) Truth always prevails. And I believe in that. I believe in God  (Truth Of God Quotes) If there is no God, why bother to tell the truth? Why not steal?  (Truth Of God Quotes)
1 2