HOME POPULAR Love Life Inspiration Motivation Funny Friendship Family Faith Happy Hurt Sad Cute Success Wisdom ALL TOPICS Animals Art Attitude Beauty Business Birthdays Dreams Facts Fitness Food Forgiving Miss You Nature Peace Smile So True Sports Teenage Trust Movie TV Weddings More.. AUTHORS Einstein Plato Aristotle Twain Monroe Jefferson Wilde Carroll Confucius Hepburn Dalai Lama Lewis Lincoln Mandela Lao Tzu Ford More.. Affirmations Birthday Wishes University Memes
Follow On Pinterest

Your World Changing Quotes

The darkest nights produce the brightest stars
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken
When I first saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew
Having you in my life made everything better
I never make the same mistake twice. I make it five or six times, just to be sure
You had me at hello
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why
A true friend is someone who accepts your past, supports your present and encourages your future
Friendship Quotes Love Quotes Life Quotes Funny Quotes Motivational Quotes Inspirational Quotes
Text Quotes
You are changing the world with your thoughts, actions and creation  (Your World Changing Quotes) In an ever changing world, you never learn it all, even if you keep growing into your 90s  (Your World Changing Quotes) In order to change the world, you have to get your head together first  (Your World Changing Quotes) Changing your perspectives will not only transform you but also the whole world  (Your World Changing Quotes) If you want to change the world, start off by making your bed  (Your World Changing Quotes) Choose your corner, pick away at it carefully, intensely and to the best of your ability and that way you might change the world  (Your World Changing Quotes) How are you going to change the world? The answer is easy. By changing the world that exists in your head.  (Your World Changing Quotes) Nothing is as real as a dream. The world can change around you, but your dream will not. Your life may change, but your dream doesn’t have to. Responsibilities need not erase it. Duties need not obscure it.  (Your World Changing Quotes) Before you promise to change the world, it makes sense to do the hard work of changing your neighborhood.  (Your World Changing Quotes) You can change your world by changing your words... Remember, death and life are in the power of the tongue.  (Your World Changing Quotes) Everything changes as you get older - your mind, your body, the way you view the world  (Your World Changing Quotes) Your relationship with God, others, yourself, and all creation keeps changing for the better. Most of the world’s religions have developed maps to describe this process.  (Your World Changing Quotes) With the world changing fast, we needed capital for investments. There’s only so much bandwidth in your own balance sheet.  (Your World Changing Quotes) Ship small art. Then, ship medium art. Then, ship world-changing, scary, change-your-underwear art.  (Your World Changing Quotes) It doesn’t matter what your probability of failure is. If there’s a 90% chance of failure, there’s a 10% chance of changing the world  (Your World Changing Quotes) Do not seek perfection in a changing world. Instead, perfect your love  (Your World Changing Quotes) We have recognized that the world is changing. How your children are behaving, how their friends are behaving. What they consume and what they watch  (Your World Changing Quotes) I don't know any form of art or entertainment that can affect people the way movies can. I know it sounds ridiculous, but they can change your world. They can change your views  (Your World Changing Quotes) If you actually want to change your world, there is a better way of doing it than blowing yourself up  (Your World Changing Quotes) Ask yourself: Have you been kind today? Make kindness your daily modus operandi and change your world  (Your World Changing Quotes) What changes your world is not wishing for change; what changes your world is changing!  (Your World Changing Quotes) Change yourself and you have done your part in changing the world  (Your World Changing Quotes) You cannot of yourself move your arm or alter your position, situation, posture, do to other men good or evil, or effect the least change in the world  (Your World Changing Quotes) I prefer reading to writing. Reading changes your world view. Writing changes absolutely nothing. Except, of course, when it makes you rich  (Your World Changing Quotes) Change your thoughts and you change your world  (Your World Changing Quotes) I still believe that if your aim is to change the world, journalism is a more immediate short-term weapon  (Your World Changing Quotes) It's a philosophy of life. A practice. If you do this, something will change, what will change is that you will change, your life will change, and if you can change you, you can perhaps change the world  (Your World Changing Quotes)