HOME POPULAR Love Life Inspiration Motivation Funny Friendship Family Faith Happy Hurt Sad Cute Success Wisdom ALL TOPICS Animals Art Attitude Beauty Business Birthdays Dreams Facts Fitness Food Forgiving Miss You Nature Peace Smile So True Sports Teenage Trust Movie TV Weddings More.. AUTHORS Einstein Plato Aristotle Twain Monroe Jefferson Wilde Carroll Confucius Hepburn Dalai Lama Lewis Lincoln Mandela Lao Tzu Ford More.. Charity Pictures
Follow On Pinterest
PRINT FREE GIANT POSTERS

No Solution Quotes

1 2 3
Loading...
Text Versions
No one has ever found a solution for not doing a fashion show  (No Solution Quotes) Marriage is like the Middle East, isn’t it? There’s no solution  (No Solution Quotes) There’s no solution except to break the power of Chiang Kai-shek by capturing Nanking. That is what I must do  (No Solution Quotes) I heard an Israeli speaking on Palestinian human rights issues, an interesting guy, and he said ‘There’s no military solution to terrorism. If there were, Israel would be the safest place in the world. But there’s no military solution.’  (No Solution Quotes) Obama has no solutions. Obama has failed the country and its great citizens, and they don’t like it when somebody such as myself speaks the truth about this - it hurts too much  (No Solution Quotes) Bit by bit, putting it together... Piece by piece, only way to make a work of art. Every moment makes a contribution, Every little detail plays a part. Having just the vision’s no solution, Everything depends on execution, Putting it together, that’s what counts  (No Solution Quotes) I agree with Pres. Barack Obama, Iraqis need a political solution. No war in Iraq!  (No Solution Quotes) An Ice Age is coming and I welcome it as much-needed changing. I see no solution to our ruination of earth except for a drastic reduction of the human population  (No Solution Quotes) I used to look at composing music as problem solving. But as I get older, it’s not about problem solving anymore. There are no solutions, because there are no problems. You just turn the tap and it flows out.  (No Solution Quotes) We have no solution... You [Palestinians] shall continue to live like dogs, and whoever wishes may leave, and we will see where this process leads  (No Solution Quotes) Democracy is no solution - it’s just 51% bossing the other 49% around. For God’s sake, Hitler was democratically elected! Democracy is just mob rule dressed up in a coat and tie  (No Solution Quotes) Sometimes in life there’s no problem and sometimes in there is no solution. In this space - between these apparent poles - life flows  (No Solution Quotes) There is one vast human experience that confronts us so formidably that we cannot pretend to overlook it. There is no solution to death. There is no means whatever whereby you or I, by taking thought, can solve this difficulty in such a manner that it no longer exists  (No Solution Quotes) Although there is no solution that is easy, and there is no one formula that will work for everyone with a heartache or a concern, there is One who cares very much about your situation, and He knows what you should do. That is our Father in Heaven  (No Solution Quotes) No solution can ever be found by running in three different directions  (No Solution Quotes) A cat is a puzzle for which there is no solution  (No Solution Quotes) Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution  (No Solution Quotes) Suicide is no solution. Keep fighting  (No Solution Quotes) To be human is no solution, any more than ceasing to be so  (No Solution Quotes) America wants solutions. America wants a leader. No more tabloid politics  (No Solution Quotes) Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem  (No Solution Quotes) There is no magic wand that can resolve our problems. The solution rests with our work and discipline  (No Solution Quotes) The true self, once discovered, is the source of creativity, intelligence and personal growth. No external solution has such power  (No Solution Quotes) There is a lot of talk now about metal detectors and gun control. Both are good things. But they are no more a solution than forks and spoons are a solution to world hunger  (No Solution Quotes) I can not believe that war is the best solution. No one won the last war, and no one will win the next war  (No Solution Quotes) It is once again the vexing problem of identity within variety; without a solution to this disturbing problem there can be no system, no classification  (No Solution Quotes) There is no use talking about the problem unless you talk about the solution  (No Solution Quotes) The problem of aging is the problem of living. There is no simple solution  (No Solution Quotes) The issue is always the same: the government or the market. There is no third solution  (No Solution Quotes)
1 2 3
PRINT FREE GIANT POSTERS