HOME POPULAR Love Life Inspiration Motivation Funny Friendship Family Faith Happy Hurt Sad Cute Success Wisdom ALL TOPICS Animals Art Attitude Beauty Business Birthdays Dreams Facts Fitness Food Forgiving Miss You Nature Peace Smile So True Sports Teenage Trust Movie TV Weddings More.. AUTHORS Einstein Plato Aristotle Twain Monroe Jefferson Wilde Carroll Confucius Hepburn Dalai Lama Lewis Lincoln Mandela Lao Tzu Ford More.. Meme Maker University Memes
Follow On Pinterest

God And Truth Quotes

1 2
Text Quotes
All truth is God’s truth  (God And Truth Quotes) Angels are pure thoughts from God, winged with Truth and Love  (God And Truth Quotes) Freedom from all attachment is the realization of God as Truth  (God And Truth Quotes) Though God may be Love, God is Truth above all  (God And Truth Quotes) Satyagraha is search for Truth, and God is Truth  (God And Truth Quotes) Truth is God, and truth overrides all our plans  (God And Truth Quotes) Plato stands for the union of truth and goodness in the supreme idea of God  (God And Truth Quotes) I’ve always felt protected. That’s the God’s honest truth.  (God And Truth Quotes) Ahimsa is my God, and Truth is my God  (God And Truth Quotes) To love God passionately is to love truth passionately  (God And Truth Quotes) When you’re dealing with your life, my God, you gotta tell the truth  (God And Truth Quotes) God’s truth always agrees with itself  (God And Truth Quotes) There is no God higher than truth  (God And Truth Quotes) God is truth and light his shadow  (God And Truth Quotes) There is no God greater than truth  (God And Truth Quotes) The Scriptures are the truth from God  (God And Truth Quotes) Truth is the right designation of God  (God And Truth Quotes) God’s truth is this: abortion is murder  (God And Truth Quotes) It is for truth that God created genius  (God And Truth Quotes) God is not in strength but in truth  (God And Truth Quotes) Truth is Mormonism. God is the author of it  (God And Truth Quotes) Since God is truth, a contempt for truth is equally a contempt for God  (God And Truth Quotes) That is the voice of God because its the voice of truth and experience  (God And Truth Quotes) I do not believe that the truth can ever be in conflict with God  (God And Truth Quotes) Our concern with truth is simply an echo of our concern with God .  (God And Truth Quotes) Anyone who seeks truth seeks God, whether or not he realizes it  (God And Truth Quotes) A half-truth is 90% of the story. The other 10% is tithed to God.  (God And Truth Quotes) One God, one market, one truth, one consumer  (God And Truth Quotes) Your gift to God is honesty. God’s gift to you is truth  (God And Truth Quotes) Truth always prevails. And I believe in that. I believe in God  (God And Truth Quotes)
1 2