HOME POPULAR Love Life Inspiration Motivation Funny Friendship Family Faith Happy Hurt Sad Cute Success Wisdom ALL TOPICS Animals Art Attitude Beauty Business Birthdays Dreams Facts Fitness Food Forgiving Miss You Nature Peace Smile So True Sports Teenage Trust Movie TV Weddings More.. AUTHORS Einstein Plato Aristotle Twain Monroe Jefferson Wilde Carroll Confucius Hepburn Dalai Lama Lewis Lincoln Mandela Lao Tzu Ford More.. Meme Maker University Memes
Follow On Pinterest

Care Quotes

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein Quotes
You don't need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely - Love Quotes
I like me a little bit more when i'm with you - Love Quotes
And then you meet one person and your life changes forever - Love Quotes
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work - Fail Quotes
Men go shopping to buy what they need. Women go shopping to find out what they want - Funny Quotes
When we first met, i had no idea you would be so important to me - Love Quotes
A year from now you'll wish you started today - Work Quotes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 - 99
Text Quotes
The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness. Choose one or the other with great care  (Care Quotes) I don't care if it's 5am - I don't consider it tomorrow until I wake up  (Care Quotes) Never tell your problems to anyone. 20 percent don't care and the other 80 percent are glad you have them  (Care Quotes) Learn how to exhale, the inhale will take care of itself  (Care Quotes) I'm gonna take a shower. Do you care to join me? You know, honey, there's a gun in the footlocker in the garage. If I ever say "no" to that question, I want you to use it on me  (Care Quotes) I don't care if the guy has a sexy body or rock hard abs. I just care about his personality. Said no woman ever  (Care Quotes) And the princess lived happily ever after in HER OWN big castle and with all HER OWN money and she took care of HERSELF. The end  (Care Quotes) Care less and you'll stress less  (Care Quotes) Working hard for something we don't care about it is called stress. Working hard for something we love is called passion  (Care Quotes) Don't pretend you care when you don't  (Care Quotes) I've really found peace in myself and realized that I don't care what people think about me. It's so liberating  (Care Quotes) When people get a little too chummy with me I like to call them by the wrong name to let them know I don't really care about hem  (Care Quotes) I don't care about that prize. But I'm gonna win because I want his happiness to go away  (Care Quotes) It's not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It's necessary  (Care Quotes) I did not care about the real world. I cared only about the world of fiction  (Care Quotes) What I don’t get is the way some guys can do so many mean things and then not even care  (Care Quotes) You can’t kill my vibe if I don’t care about you  (Care Quotes) I don’t care that they stole my idea.. I care that they don’t have any of their own  (Care Quotes) But... you can’t go to work... your job is to take care of me  (Care Quotes) Happy Friday. Let’s do the Happy Friday dance. Just put your hands in the air and wave ‘em like you just don’t care  (Care Quotes) I’ve decided to stop caring about things. If you care, you just get disappointed all the time. If you don’t care, nothing matters, so you’re never upset  (Care Quotes) The care of a large estate is an unpleasant thing  (Care Quotes) People who care for you inevitably become beautiful  (Care Quotes) I am a nice person. I care about my driver having lunch, you know  (Care Quotes) I don’t care who you are when you get zapped with 50,000 volts it’s like... Sloosh! And then it’s like wave after wave crashing over you, into you.. Will you shut up! You shut up! Let her talk  (Care Quotes) Me care for te laws when te laws care for me  (Care Quotes) I knew a book of mine was finished when I was in intensive care  (Care Quotes) He who would be well taken care of must take care of himself  (Care Quotes) I never knew how high a price one pays for being taken care of  (Care Quotes) 2,074 pages isn’t nearly enough to cover health care for America  (Care Quotes)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 - 99