HOME POPULAR Love Life Inspiration Motivation Funny Friendship Family Faith Happy Hurt Sad Cute Success Wisdom ALL TOPICS Animals Art Attitude Beauty Business Birthdays Dreams Facts Fitness Food Forgiving Miss You Nature Peace Smile So True Sports Teenage Trust Movie TV Weddings More.. AUTHORS Einstein Plato Aristotle Twain Monroe Jefferson Wilde Carroll Confucius Hepburn Dalai Lama Lewis Lincoln Mandela Lao Tzu Ford More.. Charity Pictures
Follow On Pinterest
PRINT FREE GIANT POSTERS

Bad Politicians Quotes

Loading...
Text Versions
Is Bill Clinton so good at politics, or are other politicians so bad?  (Bad Politicians Quotes) Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation  (Bad Politicians Quotes) Characteristics of a popular politician: a horrible voice, bad breeding, and a vulgar manner  (Bad Politicians Quotes) Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don’t vote  (Bad Politicians Quotes) 90% of politicians give the other 10% a bad name  (Bad Politicians Quotes) If we would vote in mass on the more promising ticket, or, if the two are equally bad, would throw out the party that is in, and wait till the next election and then throw out the other party that is in - then, I say, the commercial politician would feel a demand for good government and he would supply it.  (Bad Politicians Quotes) We have souls. Sure we do. Otherwise we’d do bad things all the time. You know, like politicians.  (Bad Politicians Quotes) There’s good and bad everywhere in any aspect in life. The only people who we can’t really trust are politicians. Because those guys lie to everybody and constantly.  (Bad Politicians Quotes) There’s a tendency in many politicians to become inward-looking, more protectionist, more nationalistic and more defensive, in the bad sense of the word.  (Bad Politicians Quotes) I’ve dealt with politicians my entire life. You never make a bad deal with a politician. They’re so easy.  (Bad Politicians Quotes) Politicians are like bad horsemen who are so preoccupied with staying in the saddle that they can’t bother about where they’re going.  (Bad Politicians Quotes) We have a media that presents every politician as being as bad as the next. There is no distinguishing between one good idea or another; no explanation of why constitutional change should be uppermost in the minds of the people I represent.  (Bad Politicians Quotes) A little nonsense now and then is not a bad thing - where would we politicians be if we were not allowed to talk it sometimes.  (Bad Politicians Quotes) Middle class America is acutely aware of how bad this economy is, and it is going to demand changes. I don’t think politicians can afford to be complacent.  (Bad Politicians Quotes) I’d read a lot of thrillers about politicians and presidents, but never one where you flip the stereotypes and make good people bad and bad people good.  (Bad Politicians Quotes) The SuperPACs and the Citizens United ruling that gives corporations a voice in the political process are all bad news. They made it so you can now lie, and the politician being promoted on that lie will not be held responsible for it  (Bad Politicians Quotes) Politicians are usually the first to forget that if you assume someone else is acting in bad faith, they will do the same to you. Questioning motives poisons the well  (Bad Politicians Quotes) A group of politicians deciding to dump a President because his morals are bad is like the Mafia getting together to bump off the Godfather for not going to church on Sunday  (Bad Politicians Quotes) One has to be a lowbrow, a bit of a murderer, to be a politician, ready and willing to see people sacrificed, slaughtered, for the sake of an idea, whether a good one or a bad one  (Bad Politicians Quotes) It would not be a bad idea if bankers were to go and sit occasionally with politicians in their political surgeries, where they might get a sense of the injustice that some of the community feel about the banks  (Bad Politicians Quotes) People are so docile right now. It is almost as if good government means when the politicians lie to us for our own good, for the public good, and bad government is when politicians lie for their own selfish interests  (Bad Politicians Quotes) When the federal government spends more each year than it collects in tax revenues, it has three choices: It can raise taxes, print money, or borrow money. While these actions may benefit politicians, all three options are bad for average Americans  (Bad Politicians Quotes) Politics were as bad as mathematics, and that the mission of politicians seemed to be calling each other names  (Bad Politicians Quotes) Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don’t vote  (Bad Politicians Quotes) PRINT FREE GIANT POSTERS